To arrange for an initial consultation, please call our office at 713-932-7177 or complete our Contact Form to request a convenient date and time to visit us.
Complete and Bring to Your Initial Interview
To make your initial consultation proceed expeditiously, please download, print and complete the applicable Client Initial Interview Form (pdf) listed on this page. Bring it with you, along with any supporting documentation when you visit us for the first time.
Supporting documents as they apply to your specific legal situation may include:
- Two (2) years previous income tax returns with supporting documentation;
- W-2 Forms;
- Proof of earnings calendar year to date;
- Statements for funds on deposit at financial institutions;
- Statements for 401(k), retirement accounts, deferred compensation plans, stock options;
- Insurance policies for health, life, disability, or automobile;
- Title documents and deeds to Real Property;
- Articles of Incorporation; d/b/a filings;
- Certified or conformed copies of prior Orders;
- School records;
- Medical, therapy, and/or counseling records.
Client Initial Interview Forms
- Please download the form and fill it out using your computer keyboard.
- Save your copy of the form.
- Do not sign forms – You will sign all forms in person at your initial consultation
- Attach your copy to an email and send to us at: email@example.com
An initial consultation fee will be charged to meet with one of the firm’s attorneys and is due at the time of the initial consultation. Call 713-932-7177 for more information.
We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, cash or personal check.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the appropriate form.
We look forward to meeting with you.