Trey Yates will be presenting a complimentary Legacy Planning Workshop on Sunday, July 15, 2018, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m., at Unity of Houston. This informative workshop is designed to assist individuals, couples or families in understanding the benefits of basic estate and gift planning, and how “Your Legacy” can shape the future of your favorite charity for the next generation and beyond.
At the workshop, Yates will provide professional and practical information designed to help you develop a Legacy plan that not only meets your goals, but is aligned with your spiritual values.
He will also discuss common misconceptions regarding Legacy planning, along with the basic fundamentals of creating wills, trusts, and other gift planning opportunities.
Highlights of this workshop:
- What is Legacy planning and why do I need it?
- Setting your Legacy planning goals
- Tools essential to Legacy planning
- Getting organized
- Setting your Legacy plan in motion
- Dispelling urban myths around Legacy planning
- How to handle Federal Tax laws
- How to reduce taxes today by leaving a Legacy
- The value of expert Legacy advice and working with Legacy professionals
The workshop will be in Wallet Hall, across the courtyard from the Unity of Houston Bookstore, 2929 Unity Drive, Houston, TX 77057. Reservations are not required. For more information, visit Unity of Houston.